What is Kohathon?
Kohathon is a 15-hour online educational conference hosted by Koha-US. This is a free event, streamed to YouTube and open to all.
Scroll down to see the schedule.
When is Kohathon?
Kohathon will happen on April 23, 2020, starting at 8:00 AM (April 23 @ 13:00 UTC) on the US east coast to 8:00 PM (April 24 @ 4:00 UTC) on the US west coast.
Find out your start time here.
How to watch:
Kohathon will be streamed live on the koha-US YouTube with recordings available at a later date.
The stream is divided into three parts throughout the day. Access the stream at the appropriate time via these links:
- Part 1 – 8:00 AM ET to 12:20 PM ET – https://youtu.be/-OK30NZvAL4
- Part 2 – 12:35 PM ET to 5:00 PM ET – https://youtu.be/95hQ_XMs8Jk
- Part 3 – 5:05 PM ET to crash – https://youtu.be/Nj0DXD2K0_8
- Part 3.5 – 6:35 PM ET to Lisette’s internet betrayal – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrbeQVzPi6w
- Part 4 – 7:05 PM ET to 11:00 PM ET – https://youtu.be/LSXL6aYCeRs
To be notified when we go live, be sure to subscribe to the koha-US YouTube channel ahead of time at bitly.com/kohausYT.
Ways to support koha-US and Kohathon:
While education is the main focus of Kohathon, we want to raise funds for Koha development and educational initiatives.
During the stream, you can donate to koha-US via this link to see your name show up on-screen: https://streamlabs.com/koha-us/tip
We also have Kohathon branded t-shirts, mugs, bags and more for sale in our Threadless shop here: https://kohaus.threadless.com/
I have other questions...
Below is a Google Sheet containing our tentative schedule.
The blank lines are awaiting confirmation from presenters.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.